Help us Protect OBS
OBS lost 100% of its funding in 2016 when Oxfordshire County Council withdrew funding from Children's Centres. We now rely solely on donations to keep open. Please donate in the following ways to pay forward the support that you have received to the next family who needs it, and to ensure that we are still here if you need us in the future!
New: OBS is now registered with Amazon Smile! You can support the work we do by nominating " as your charity of choice. Each time you shop remember to start at smile.amazon.co.uk and Amazon will donate a small percentage of eligible purchases to us.
You can also:
- Donate in the collection boxes provided at each session
- Set up a fundraising campaign on Local Giving
- Set up a fundraising campaign on GoFundMe
- Donate through Payroll Giving
- Set up a fundraising event on Facebook by choosing OBS as your non-profit
- Support us via eBay for Charity
- Donate via the Paypal Giving Fund
- Support us while you shop through Easy Fundraising
Please share this page and encourage those who have used our service to "pay it forward" by making a donation so that we can continue to support other families.
See also our Friends of OBS page for details on how to join our mailing lists for supporters.
With many thanks from the OBS Team